Some equipment commonly used in the operating theater (OT) of an IVF clinic includes:
- Operating table
- Anesthesia machine and supplies
- Surgical lights
- Laparoscopic instruments
- Hysteroscopes and cameras
- Ultrasonic surgical aspirator
- Microsurgical instruments
- Electrosurgical generator and tools
- Suction and irrigation equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Ultrasound machines
- Oxygen tanks
- Patient monitors and vital sign equipment
- Pneumatic tube system for quick transport of samples and medications.
These are just some of the equipment that may be present in an IVF clinic’s OT. The specific equipment required may vary depending on the procedures performed and the clinic’s specific protocols.